If you are thinking of buying a home in the next 6 months, you must attend this FREE workshop!
Now is your chance to learn the ins and outs of purchasing a home by attending our FREE workshop. The Lehigh Valley's real estate market is in full swing this Spring. Now is the time to learn your options when it comes to home buying. This information packed workshop will cover all of the basics of buying a new home in the Lehigh Valley. Why rent when you can own?
Choose one of these dates:
Monday, September 23rd - 7:00 pm till 8:30
Tuesday, October 29th - 7 pm till 8:30
Saturday, November 16th - 10 am till 11:30
Gail Hoover and one of her preferred mortgage lenders, Sam Royer of Caliber Funding, will share their expertise with you.
A sample of what the workshop will cover:
- What type of home is best for you, condo, townhouse or single family home
- Speak with a mortgage lender one-on-one, if you choose, to get pre-qualified for a mortgage and know exactly how much of a monthly mortgage payment you qualify for before you start shopping.
- Have your questions answered about conventional, FHA, VA and other types of financing programs that are available to you now.
- Learn how credit scores determine what type of home you can purchase and how you can improve your credit scores. Even how to establish credit if you have none.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of purchasingÂ short sales and foreclosures.
- Learn aboutÂ special grantsÂ and available low down-payment options. Zero down and as little as 3.5% down options are available.
- Learn theÂ step-by-step process of buying a homeÂ from the expert.
- The advantages of owning vs renting.
- How to craft an offer and negotiate the best terms and price.
The workshop and information are free, but registration is requested.Â We hope to see you there!
Please call 1-866-571-8680 ext. 82 (available 24 hrs.) to register. We'll be sure to save your seat!